Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wow...

So I have a feeling this will be a long post, seeing as I've been too busy with Christmas to do little daily updates and whatnot.

Umm... I'll start with some of the important things that have happened.

At the Christmas Parade, Rachel brought her new phone. Normally, this would've been totally awesome, but she didn't have pockets, she just had this little clip thingey. So she had it clipped on her pants, but they kept pulling her pants down so I suggested that we clip it to the inside of my hoodie pocket. Well all was fine and dandy till mid-parade when I did a leap and Rachel's phone must have fallen out of my pocket! When we got to the end of the parade, Rachel said, "Wheres my phone?" and I got this gosh awful look on my face, then immediately bolted back into the street and started walking up and down asking everybody I knew if they'd seen her phone! Rachel followed and we even tried calling her phone once or twice, but nobody answered.
Well by now you can guess that my dad and her dad aren't too happy with us. So my dad leaves early because he has to go to this choir thing at the church. Well, after a really long time and a lot of guilt, we give up and say that somebody took the phone. We walk over to a police officer and ask if we can use his phone to call our parents and he says sure, but we're so cold that our fingers are numb and we can't dial correctly, so he has to dial for us. Well, my dad didn't pick up, but Rachel's dad did, and said that he was taking me home. So we walked on over to where he said his car was, got in, and just kinda sat there in silence while he took me home.
When I got home I went inside and pretty much started bawling. Partially from the guilt, partially from the cold. Finally I calm down and my mom tells me that Mrs. Sue (a lady at APA and a good friend of Rachel's family) had found the phone, and that we did two and a half hours of walking in the freezing cold for nothing.

>:(

But I'm also relived. So as I start to warm up I notice that two of my fingers (my right pinkey and my left ring finger) are REALLY REALLY white! My mom tried massaging them and getting the blood back into them, but they were still snow white! So I start crying again because I'm afraid that my fingers are going to fall off! Well, they start to return to normal after about half an hour, but I was still really freaked out.




Next Story.

OMG OLIVE GOT HIT BY A CAR!
She's okay though.

But what happened, was one morning I woke up earlier than usual, and my dad was just letting Olive inside when I came downstairs. After a few minutes of petting her, he comes in and says 'Olive got hit by a car,' and at first I think, 'WHAT?!' but then I realize, Oh, she's sitting right beside me and she looks perfectly fine, so she must be okay.
Apparently she ran out in front of a truck, and the truck smacked her in the side. Then she kinda went unconcious and stuff... and my dad thought she was dead, so he picked her up and carried her down to the vet, who thankfully is right up the street! He examined her and gave her three shots, so she was tired the rest of the day, but she's okay now. She just has a few bruises and scabs. (Dog scabs look like that stuff you see on the bottom of rugs and carpets... its kinda creepy)

lol... I just looked at Olive as I was typing this, and she was lying in her crate with her teeth around two of the rungs just looking at me. Then after a minute she kinda let go and licked it, as if to apologize.

Umm... well, my parents are wrapping presents for me in the living room, and I'm not allowed to go anywhere near there, which is really bad cause the stairs are near the living room and the good bathroom is upstairs and I really have to pee...
I don't wanna use the one down here though because its like... small and dark and cold.
Literally.

Well I suppose I'll do some holiday cleaning on this side of the house. Only two days till Christmas Eve!
(In about 35 minutes it'll only be one day!)

No comments: