Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Hello to all my blog viewers!
How are you all today?

Well, I'll start off with a little bit about me. I'm Annie. Yeah. And its a totally awesome name.
I love using smiles :D
My parents are awesome. My mom has a blog on here, too. Well, I think she does. She's right beside me and in the process of making hers. I'll post the link on here later.
You may have heard of my dad. He's semi-partially-somewhat famous.
Kinda sorta.
Just around here.
He plays guitar and sings.
Its awesome.

My moms an artist. Very creative. Very wacky. Very awesome.
She paints a lot. She loves looking at artists blogs on the computer. Yeah. Thats what inspired her to make a blog, which is what inspired me to make one. So thank her. If she hadn't loved looking at blogs, you wouldn't be reading this right now.

Anyway. I ramble.

So umm... my best friends are Becky, Rachel, and Taylor (in no specific order) and they're so totally cool.
So I'll be talking about them a lot.

Uhh... I've got a few pets. A great dog from Tennesee named Olive. She's a border collie. I've also got 4 cats: Milo, Lily, Zoe, and Momma Cat. They're all related, but they don't know it. Momma Cat is the momma of them all, ergo momma.

Umm.... its like... 1:15 a.m. right now, so I think I'm gonna go and I'll write more tomorrow.

Mucho love to all my readers, who at the moment, are none, but might be some within a few days!

No comments: