Friday, November 30, 2007

OMG!

Mrs. Willis was nice today!!!
She's my math teacher.
Well anyway, we got handed our progress reports on Tuesday, and I'd forgotten to get them all signed... so she was gonna make me and a few other people stay after school for two hours, but then a little later she said four hours... not nice.

But then she got all nice, because after school when I went into her room, she just kinda said 'Eh, its okay. You can go. No need to stay.' AND IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME, DUDE!

Umm... Oh yeah. Also, Taylor's birthday is tomorrow, and so I'll be at her house (with my laptop, of course)
I'll have her and Becky type hello's and whatnot.

Ciao for now!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your bean peeps! Very cool. Love your sign off, too. You must be really cool...

Annie Melton said...

HEY HEY its becky.
today is the official day after Taylors birthday. Whahaha. we all love our potatobeans. it started in the 7th grade just doing random drawings.
we even have a comic strip. though it kinda stinks.(oh well) the Joys of life.

PeAcE,rAwK,lOvE
Becky

Jenny said...

i miss you're posts...

M.O.M.